Work in Progress Studio New Look
Instead of working join my stuff, I decided to give my work space a new look, that is rearranging everything all over again, and also giving myself a good opportunity to do some spring cleaning. There was so much dust at areas where I don't really access. Basically the work done this afternoon, proudly announcing, are as follow:
- sketchbooks are categorised and rearranged, separating the used and the unused ones.
- relocating a book shelf from the window so allowing more light to enter the room, well almost until I placed another tool trolley into the space I "emptied".
- categorising books between illustration books and instructional books (this was a feat).
- relocating my iMac from another table so kinda consolidating my digital workspace.
- changing the orientation of a table to give more walk space. I am very happy about this.
- relocating my scanner and printer to be nearer to where i work on my computer; I have to stretch my another body to get my printouts in the past.
- relocating my painting easel to the new space from changing the orientation of the work table; now there is more space in the living room.